Make 21food.com your home page | Add to Favorites Sign In | Join Now | Posting Buying Leads | Help |
Food & Beverage Online
Home Suppliers For Sellers For Buyers Tradeshow News My 21Food
Aquatic Product | Canned Food | Machinery |

You are here: Home > Suppliers >

cranberry , Cyprus results for products : 4 products

Hi! Start here to find high quality cranberry products from audited Cyprus cranberry suppliers and cranberry manufacturers are listed below, please look into them and select the suitable cranberry suppliers for you
  Regions: Cyprus Cyprus

Category Search

View:

Unfold

Fold

Gallery List
Rossiskaya Korona Cranberry (Russian Crown)

Contact Now

Frozen Cranberry

Contact Now

Roxxoff Cranberry Alcohol

Contact Now

Roxxoff Cranberry Flavour drink

Contact Now

Go to page    
Buy & Sell
21food's pre-qualified Chinese food suppliers.
Service For Buyers
Selling Leads
Suppliers
Buyer Sourcing Meeting
Post Buying Leads
Service For Sellers
Post Products
Post Selling Leads
Buying Leads
Global Buyer
Join Premium Memberships
Free Service
Free Sourcing Service
Are you looking for pre-qualified food and beverage manufacturers of China? Our professional team at 21food.com are ready to help save your time and efforts. Just send us your detailed requirements now! It's a FREE service.
Click here
cranberry description

Cranberries are a group of evergreen dwarf shrubs or trailing vines in the genus Vaccinium subgenus Oxycoccos, or in some treatments, in the distinct genus Oxycoccos.

Food features:Cranberries are low, creeping shrubs or vines up to 2 m long and 5 to 20 cm in height;they have slender, wiry stems that are not thickly woody and have small evergreen leaves. The flowers are dark pink, with very distinct reflexed petals, leaving the style and stamens fully exposed and pointing forward.

Place of origin:They are found in acidic bogs throughout the cooler parts of the Northern Hemisphere.

Nutrition:Cranberries have moderate levels of vitamin C, dietary fiber and the essential dietary mineral, manganese, as well as a balanced profile of other essential micronutrients.

Dietotherapy function:About 95% of cranberries are processed into products such as juice drinks, sauce, and sweetened dried cranberries. The remaining 5% are sold fresh to consumers.

Email this page   Bookmark this page
About 21Food | Premium Membership | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Advertisement | Contact us | Site Map
Copyright 2002-2014 Food & Beverage Online. All rights reserved. ICP NO.:Zhe B2-20090288-2