- Model No.: E575
- Product Name: Bean curd additive----E575(GDL)
- Product Origin: Zhejiang China
- Standard: GB15612-1995
- Brand Name: FUCHUN
- PriceTerms: TT
- Supply Ability: 25 Ton/Tons per Day
stabilizing and coagulating agent (20-60 mesh number)
Synonyms: Calcium Gluconate;d-gluconic acid calcium salt; calciofon; glucobiogen; neocalglucon
Glucono delta-lactone (GDL) E575 is a naturally-occurring Food Additive used as a sequestrant, an acidifier, or a curing, pickling, or leavening agent. It is a lactone (cyclic ester) of D-gluconic acid. Pure GDL is a white odorless crystalline powder.
GDL is commonly found in honey, fruit juices, and wine. GDL is neutral, but hydrolyses in water to gluconic acid which is acidic, adding a tangy taste to foods, though it has roughly a third of the sourness of citric acid. It is metabolized to glucose; one gram of GDL yields roughly the same amount of metabolic energy as one gram of sugar.
Upon addition to water, GDL is partially hydrolysed to gluconic acid, with the balance between the lactone form and the acid form established as a chemical equilibrium. The rate of hydrolysis of GDL is increased by heat and high pH.
• For fish and prawn 0.1g/kg, residue is not more than 0.01 mg/kg;
• Forsausage, fish meat paste, Grape juice, bean product, the max dosage is
• It can work with sodium bicarbonate in the ration of 2:1 to make cracker,bread and cake, the dosage is 0.13% of weight of flour .
• It ismade of starch, is not-toxic and harmless to human .
Product Name: glucono deltat lactone
Shelf life: two years
Reference standard: FCCV
Fine, White, Crystalline power odorless
Water(Karl Fischer method)
Reducing substances(as D-glucose)
Not available at 25 g
Total Plate Count
Store in well-closed containers and hygienic conditions in a cool, dark place protected from light/oxidation
Special usage recommendation
After opening the original packing, the complete content should be used immediately. Material can be microbiologically contaminated from unhygienic environment.
|CAS No.: 90-80-2||Other Names: Glucono-delta-lactone||MF: C6H10O6|
|Place of Origin: Zhejiang China (Mainland)||Type: Acidity Regulators, Emulsifiers, Preserva...|