Fruit Processing Line(Fruit Elevator,Fruit and vegetable Processing Complete Set) The fruit elevator connects flume with washing channel. Made of SUS 304 Stainless Steel structure, the elevator is of high quality and sturdy structure. With Smooth scraping baffle and water-penetrating structure, the fruit can be easily transported to the washing channel without sliding outside. A set of diving pump in the low-level pool can supply water circularly. 1. A high bucket elevator is needed to be installed after fruits sorting if the processing capacity is below 5 tons per hour. 2. Energy-saving and water recycling can be achieved. 3. The height of the elevator can be adjusted according to the circumstance.
Fruit Paste Concentrator
- Production Line
- Forced Circulation Evaporator
- Model No.: GFM-FCE
- Product Name: Fruit Paste Concentrator
- Product Origin: shanghai
Forced Circulation Evaporator(Fruit paste Concentrator,Paste Concentrator)
All of the GFMs technologies bring us the worldwide praise, the most typical example is the reorganization of our Forced Circulation Evaporator, which turns out to be a perfect express of competitiveness and reliability. Designed originally for tomato paste, the evaporators are also widely utilized in viscous liquid concentrating, and can guarantee a final product with high concentration values as well as ideal organoleptic characteristics.
Viscous liquids or products with suspended solids like fruit and vegetable pulp is pumped through the vertical or horizontal heating elements and circulates in the system under pressure. No boiling takes place until the products reaches the separating chamber where vapor flashing occurs. Single effect, twin effects, triple effects or multi-effect forced circulation evaporators are delivered to fulfill the capacity and energy saving requirements for the different products.
1. Reduced holding time, particularly at the higher concentration.
2. Very low temperatures in all the effects.
3. Very high circulating speed in all the stages, to minimize the thermal damage to the product during the heating phase (inside the tube nest).
4. Reduced steam consumption by using multi-effects machines.
5. Absolute precision in the measurement of the optical index of paste.
6. High performance of product recirculation pumps, specifically designed and tested to operate even in the most difficult working conditions.
7. Unique inclined design for heating chamber makes the pumps running easy.
8. Excellent performance of the recirculation pumps and fast product flow inside the tube nests, results in high final concentration i.e.: up to 32?°Bx with Hot Break paste and 36-38?°Bx with Cold Break paste.
9. Juice desertion during concentration.
10. Reduced water and steam consumption by using multi-effects machines.
11. Fitted with touch screen color video and connected to a PLC, easy to retrofit line management takes place by means of a desk top PC.