Brazil ICUMSA 45 300 000MT for 12 months contract SOFT CORPORATE OFFER VALID FOR 5 BANKING DAYS PRODUCT & GRADE: Wh...
ICUMSA 45 from brazil, partial POP after signed contract
- Sugar & Sweeteners
- Product Name: ICUMSA 45 from brazil, partial POP after signed contract
- Product Origin: Brazil
sugar icumsa 45, partial pop after buyer signs the contract,
with shipment commencing within 10 banking days
the origin of the 100 % white, refined cane sugar icumsa 45 will be brazil, south america
article 2 packing
50kg, new seaworthy polypropylene (pe) lined, suitable for ocean transportation with 2% extra bags free, labeling in english language showing net weight, country of origin and that containing cane sugar icumsa 45.
article 3 quantity
total quantity for this contract is 50,000 mt (fifty thousand metric tons) (+/- 5%).
article 4 destination : cif
article 5 basis of delivery
the basis of delivery shall be 25,000 mt x 2 in ships of 12.500mt cif, with shipment commencing within 10 banking days after the seller s bank receive the payment instrument as per described on article below.
article 6 terms of payment
in global payment guarantee of this contract the buyer issue transferable dlc or sblc for the value of 50,000 mt at once. bank instruments to be issued by a top 25 world bank.
after signing the present contract, both the seller and the buyer agree to deliver a copy of this contract to their respective banks to initiate the sales purchase operation.
the payment of each shipment received by the buyer in the terms of this contract will be effected by the buyer upon presentation of the shipment documents in the buyer s bank to collect, thru an integral value deposit of each delivery, without any kind of discount, in the account of the seller, as per seller s instructions and agreement in each remittance letter of the shipping documents.
article 7 contract procedures
- the seller issues draft contract to the buyer;
- the buyer signs and seals the contract and shall e-mail it back to the seller.
- the seller shall issue four hard copies of the contract and send them to the buyer. the buyer and the seller shall sign accordingly.
- the sellers bank sent to buyers bank the refinery attestation letter as partial pop in up to 05 calendar days after signed the contract
- the buyers bank issues operative transferable dlc or sblc for the value of 50,000 mt at once, within 05 calendar days after the seller effect the partial pop.
- seller provides the 2% performance bond as per terms of the present contract.
- delivery commences as stated in this sale purchase contract of white refined cane sugar icumsa 45 for human consumption.
|product type: sugar||type: cane sugar||form: solid|
|processing type: refined||color: white||place of origin: brazil|