Make 21food.com your home page | Add to Favorites Sign In | Join Now | Posting Buying Leads | Help |
Food & Beverage Online
Home Suppliers For Sellers For Buyers Tradeshow News My 21Food
Aquatic Product | Canned Food | Machinery |
You are here: Home > null

SOY BEAN OIL

  • Malaysia
Mr.Mr. Azman Kareem

Supplier Details

  • CHRISMON OIL SDN.BHD
  • Malaysia Malaysia
  • Mr.Mr. Azman Kareem
  • 60-166-280469
  • 51 - 100 People
  • Manufacturer  
View the Seller's Store
Product Details
Company Profile

Item specifics

  • Model No.: CHS008
  • Product Name: SOY BEAN OIL
  • Product Origin: Malaysia
  • Brand Name: CHSSoy bean oil
  • Supply Ability: 800 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month

Details

soybean oil is 61% polyunsaturated fat and 24% monounsaturated fat which is comparable to the total unsaturated fat content of o

soy bean oil:
soybean oil is 61% polyunsaturated fat and 24% monounsaturated fat which is comparable to the total unsaturated fat content of other vegetable oils (~ 85%). like other vegetable oils, soybean oil contains no cholesterol.

 item

maximum minimum
unsaponifiable matter 1.5%  
free fatty acids, as olec 0.75%  
moisture and volative matter and insoluble impurities 0.30%  
flash point   250 degrees fahrenheit
phosphorous 0.02%

type: soybean oil product type: fruit oil processing type: refined
refined type: hydrogenated oil cultivation type: organic use: cooking
packaging: bulk, can (tinned), drum, gift packi... grade: premium certification: quality certification
place of origin: malaysia brand name: chssoy bean oil model number: chs008
SOY BEAN OIL
Company Related ProductsView the Seller's Products
SUNFLOWER OIL

SUNFLOWER OIL

  • Model No.: CHS001
  • Product Name: SUNFLOWER OIL
  • Product Origin: Malaysia
  • Brand Name: Sunflower Oil
  • Supply Ability: 2500 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
  • (high oleic (70% and above). Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz) Energy 3,699 kJ (884 kcal) Carbohydrates 0 g Fat 100 g sunflower oil (high oleic (70% and above). Nutritional value per 100 g (3.5 oz) Energy 3,699 kJ (884 kcal) Carbohydrates 0 g Fat 100 g saturated 9.748 g monounsaturated 83.594 g polyunsaturated 3.798 g Protein 0 g vitamin e 41.08 mg (274%) Vitamin K 5.4 µg (5%) Composition: Palmitic acid : 4 - 9%, Stearic acid : 1 - 7%, oleic acid : 14 - 40%, Linoleic acid : 48 - 74% Product Type: Nut & Seed Oil Type: Sunflower Oil Processing Type: Crude Cultivation Type: Organic Use: Cooking Packaging: Glass Bottle, Bulk, Drum, Plastic Bo... Certification: Quality Certification Grade: Premium Place of Origin: Malaysia Brand Name: Sunflower Oil Model Number: CHS001

    Detail more >>
    COCONUT OIL

    COCONUT OIL

  • Model No.: CHS100
  • Product Name: COCONUT OIL
  • Product Origin: Malaysia
  • Brand Name: CHS COCONUT OIL
  • Supply Ability: 1000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
  • coconut oil Monounsaturated 6% - Lowest Polyunsaturated 2% - Lowest (tie) Saturated 92% - Highest Common Name Composition % Caprylic acid C 8:0 4.6 - 10 Capric acid C 10:0 5.0 - 8.0 Lauric acid C 12:0 45.1 - 53.2 myristic acid C 14:0 16.8 - 21.0 Palmitic acid C 16:0 7.5 - 10 Stearic acid C 18:0 2.0 - 4.0 Oleic acid C 18:1 5.0 - 10.0 Linoleic acid C 18:2 1.0 - 2.5 Other C 18:3 C 24:1 < 0.5 Product Type: Fruit Oil Type: Coconut Oil Color: Clear Processing Type: Refined Use: Cooking Packaging: Bulk Certification: Quality Certification Grade: Premium Place of Origin: Malaysia Brand Name: CHS COCONUT OIL Model Number: CHS100

    Detail more >>
    Send message to this supplier
    SOY BEAN OIL
    Mr.Mr. Azman Kareem
    View the Seller's Store
    - Enter between 20 to 3,000 characters. English only.
    Your message must be between 20-2000 characters.English only.
    Related Searches: bean oil, Soya Bean Oil, soya beans oil, soya bean oil price, soy beans oil, View all
    Browse Hot Product By Alphabetically: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
    Email this page   Bookmark this page
    About 21Food | Premium Membership | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Advertisement | Contact us | Site Map
    Copyright 2002-2014 Food & Beverage Online. All rights reserved. ICP NO.:Zhe B2-20090288-2