Lavender is said to be effective in cases of insomnia and anxiety Lavender is said to be effective in cases of insomnia and anxiety. It can Lift mood, and is beneficial in cases of stress-related anxiety and depression. ...
- Model No.: 10916
- Product Name: yarrow tea (Achillea millefolium
- Product Origin: INDIA
- Standard: Dried ,fresh & natural
- Brand Name: Paradise
- PriceTerms: negotiable
- Supply Ability: 5 MT
the yarrow herb is touted for its therapeutic benefits.an amazing tea that can help with colds and flu
the yarrow herb is touted for its therapeutic
benefits. the plant can be collected and dried and then used as
herb for various medicinal purposes. traditionally, this herb has
been used for used as an antiseptic, wherein, the leaves of this
herb were used to heal wounds and open sores with their homeostatic
action. yarrow herb has been used as first aid in the battlefield
as recent as world war i. the leaves of this herb has astringent
properties, which when applied on a bleeding wound, stops bleeding.
this is why the herb is also known as a nosebleed. the dried and
powdered form when sprinkled on abrasions conduce to faster
healing. infusions of yarrow leaves, flowers and stems can also
speed the healing of hemorrhoids, rashes, skin ulcers, etc.
some other yarrow herb uses are as follows:
- healing stomach ailments and gastrointestinal cramping
- lessens menstrual problems
- curing bleeding hemorrhoids
- treats urinary bleeding and bleeding ulcers
- curing bloating and flatulence
- treating skin problems
- prevents baldness (infusion used as hair rinse)
- fights fever
- relieves toothaches (fresh leaves are chewed)
- improves blood circulation
- alleviates headaches
- helps in getting restful sleep
- alleviate phlegm problems
- salicylic acid in the herb treats gynecological problems
- clears congested sinuses and coughs
- anti-allergen protecting from pollen and dander allergies
- heals dry cracked hands
- acts as relaxant when added to baths
this herb works as an effective mosquito repellent. for low maintenance, naturalized landscapes, this herb is used for ornamental purposes. it also helps the neighboring plants to become more resistant to disease. moreover, it's also a great food source for animals like the deer, pronghorn antelope and the bighorn sheep. domestic sheep and goats also derive part of their nutrition by consuming this herb.
to use: place one teaspoon of tea per person into a warmed pot or mug infuser and add hot water. allow to steep for 5 minutes, or longer if a strong infusion is required, then strain into mugs. a little honey or other natural sweeteners can be added if desired.
Dandelion Root is a 100% pure and natural herb. It contains no added sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, starch, egg, soy, Milk or additives.