Make your home page | Add to Favorites Sign In | Join Now | Posting Buying Leads | Help |
Food & Beverage Online
Home Suppliers For Sellers For Buyers Tradeshow News My 21Food
Aquatic Product | Canned Food | Machinery |
Theopile Invetment Pty Ltd
Post Buying Leads

2015 crops Chinese Fresh Garlic Normal White Garlic Natural Garlic

Inquire Now
Model No.: 55QQF
Product Name: 2015 crops Chinese Fresh Garlic Normal White Garlic Natural Garlic
Product Origin: SOUTH AFRICA
Standard: standard
Brand Name: Best Quality
PriceTerms: FOB
Supply Ability: 5000MT


10 years export experience
own factories for process, storage
pure white, normal white garlic


Normal white garlic, Pure white garlic, purple garlic


4.5cm, 5.0cm, 5.5cm, 6.0cm, 6.0cm and up


Thick and tight skin, big size, freshness, durable storage, and moderately hot flavor.

Supply period

All year round.

Fresh season: June to September.

Cold storage season: September to next May.

Origin & harvest time

Shandong, China original

2014 new crop


Good grade, suitable to exporting to all countries, like Japan, US., UK., Canada, etc.

Shelf life

10 months under proper condition



Payment of Terms

1) 30% T/T prepaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 70% T/T paid is into our account.
2) 40% T/T prepaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

3) 100% Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.


Loosing packing:

5kg/mesh bag, 10kg/mesh bag, 20kg/mesh bag, 10kg/carton

Small packing:

1) 1kg/bag, 1kg*10bags/carton

2) 500g/mesh bag, 500g*20bags/carton

3) 250g/mesh bag, 250g*40bags/carton

4) 3pcs/mesh bag, 10kg/carton

5) 4pcs/mesh bag, 10kg/carton


1) Package in mesh bag: 28-30MT/40 reefer container

2) Package in carton: 25-27MT/40 reefer container

If you need our quotation, kindly reply to us for size, variety, packing, destination port, terms of price, payment terms and quantity, then we will quote you at best net price.

Prev Product 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 Next Product
Contact Information
Company Name : Theopile Invetment Pty Ltd
Address : 60 Jurisson Street Braanfontein Johannesburg, Gauteng 2000
Johannesburg   Gauteng   South Africa
Zip : 2000
Tel : 27- 814- 309580
Fax : - -
Contact Person : Theopile Ndzewiyi    
Related Products from Premium Suppliers
Related Searches: White Garlic Natural , White Garlic Natural , White Garlic Natural

Let supplier know exactly what you're looking for Post Buying Leads Now!

Email this page   Bookmark this page
About 21Food | Premium Membership | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Advertisement | Contact us | Site Map
Copyright 2002-2018 Food & Beverage Online. All rights reserved. ICP NO.:Zhe B2-20090288-2