1) Sizes: 4.5 - 5.0cm, 5.0 - 5.5, 5.5 - 6.0cm, 6.0 - 6.5cm, 6.5cm and up.
2) Transporting and storing temperature: -3° - 0°C .
3) Supply period: all the year round
a) Fresh garlic: early June to September
b) Cold storing garlic: September to the next May
4) Plump shaped bulbs offering full flavored cloves that have a purplish hue.
5) Shelf life is long and can be stored for up to 9 months under proper conditions.
6) Can produce wonderful flavors and have the beneficial effect of reducing bacteria, keeping the heart in good condition and immunity.
1) Loose Packing:
a) 10kg/carton; b) 20kg/carton; c) 10kg/mesh bag; d) 20kg/mesh bag;
2) Small packing:
a) 1kg/bag, 1kg x 10bags/carton; f) 4pcs(250g)/bag, 250g x 40bags/carton;
b) 500g/bag, 500g x 20bags/carton; g) 5pcs/bag, 10kg/carton; c) 250g/bag, 250g x 40bags/carton; h) 1kg/bag, 5kg/mesh bag;
d) 200g/bag, 200g x 50bags/carton; i) 500g/bag, 5kg/mesh bag;
e) 3pcs(200g)/bag,200g x 50bags/carton;