Make 21food.com your home page | Add to Favorites Sign In | Join Now | Posting Buying Leads | Help |
Food & Beverage Online
Home Suppliers For Sellers For Buyers Tradeshow News My 21Food
Aquatic Product | Canned Food | Machinery |
Anani Tradings Pty(LDT).
Post Buying Leads

Red-And-White-Sorghum-For-Sale-Sorghum

Inquire Now
Model No.: AAA
Product Name: Red-And-White-Sorghum-For-Sale-Sorghum
Product Origin: South Africa
Standard: Best Quality
Brand Name: Red-And-White-Sorghum
PriceTerms: TT
Supply Ability: 10000Mt
Description:  

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details:
25kgs or 50 kgs in PP/Jute bag.
Delivery Detail:
Ten days after signing in sale contract

Specifications:

Moisture: 12%

Protein: 10% min

Foreign Matter: 1% Max.

Other Food Grain: 1%

Discolored: 1%

Broken: 1%

Crop: new Year

Origin: South Africa

Quality and service:

Pramoda Exim Corporation is one the leading company in sorghumseeds market in India. We are providing the sorghum seeds machine clean also.

  1. We are actively participating in trading.
  2. We maintain good quality means the best quality is my specialty.
  3. We will happy to trade with you.

Company introduction:

Pramoda Exim Corporation from India famous in supply of sorghum seeds throw out the world

  1. We have own ware house
  2. We based on the fulfil commitment and quick supply the material.
  3. All material is dried by sunshine.
  4. We have well specified staff and workers.

Packing:

25kgs or 50 kgs in PP/Jute bag. We can supply in container and vessel according to the buyer description. We will be happy to trade with you.

Payment and details:

  1. L/c at sight 100%
  2. 30% advance and remaining 70% was bl (bill of lading) with scan documents
  3. Price: fob Durban port, cif, cnf
  4. Delivery terms: 10 days after singing in sale of contract
  5. Leading port: Durban port
Prev Product 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 Next Product
Contact Information
Company Name : Anani Tradings Pty(LDT).
Address : 7 North Reef Road Bedfordview East
Johannesburg   Gauteng   South Africa
Zip : 2008
Tel : 27- 011- 0701329
Mobile Phone : +27789341642
Skype Name : gregnani80
Fax : - -
Contact Person (Sales) : Greg De Souza    
Related Products from Premium Suppliers
>>more
Related Searches: Red-And-White-Sorghum , Red Sorghum , White Sorghum

Let supplier know exactly what you're looking for Post Buying Leads Now!

Email this page   Bookmark this page
About 21Food | Premium Membership | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Advertisement | Contact us | Site Map
Copyright 2002-2018 Food & Beverage Online. All rights reserved. ICP NO.:Zhe B2-20090288-2