Make 21food.com your home page | Add to Favorites Sign In | Join Now | Posting Buying Leads | Help |
Food & Beverage Online
Home Suppliers For Sellers For Buyers Tradeshow News My 21Food
Aquatic Product | Canned Food | Machinery |
Top Food Exports
Post Buying Leads

TUMERIC FINGER

Inquire Now
Model No.: TFE0018
Product Name: TUMERIC FINGER
Product Origin: Cameroon
Standard: Grade A
Brand Name: Top Food
PriceTerms: 1180USD PER MT
Description:  
Specification for Turmeric Whole
Type
Finger/Bulbs – Polished or Unpolished
Flexibility
Hard
Broken pieces
(fingers<15mm)
< 5 %
Foreign matter

< 1 %
Defectives

< 3 %
Percentage of bulbs by
weight
< 4 % Starch content, max, w/w: 60 % Curcumin content: 4 – 5 %
Moisture
< 10 %
Total Ash
< 7 %
Lead as PPB
2.5
Chromate Test
Negative
Acid Insoluble Ash
2.5%
Payment terms and details
  • L/C at sight 100% with prime bank and T/T
  • 30% advance and remaining 70% was BL (Bill of lading) with scan documents

Delivery Terms: 15 days after singing in sale of contract

Loading Port: Chennai port and tuticorin port

Supply Period: All year around

Samples: Free / DHL delivery fee paid by buyer

Minimum Order: By air 100 kg /by sea 17 mts load on 1*20 fcl

Type of Bags: Jute bags /pp bags

Prev Product 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 Next Product
Contact Information
Company Name : Top Food Exports
Address : A:# 22 Bayanga town,SWR Mamfe
Mamfe   Southwest   Cameroon
Zip : 00237
Tel : 237- 6- 96620001
Mobile Phone : +237661376390
Skype Name : topfoodexport
Fax : 00237- 3332- 23323
Website :
Contact Person (Sales) : Sam Egou    
Related Products from Premium Suppliers
>>more
Related Searches: Tumeric Finger , Tumeric Powder

Let supplier know exactly what you're looking for Post Buying Leads Now!

Email this page   Bookmark this page
About 21Food | Premium Membership | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Advertisement | Contact us | Site Map
Copyright 2002-2018 Food & Beverage Online. All rights reserved. ICP NO.:Zhe B2-20090288-2