Food & Beverage Online | B2B Food market platform in China
  • Product
  • Buying Requests
  • Suppliers
  • Product
  • Buying Requests
  • Suppliers
Food online >  Products >  Vegetables >  Fresh Preserved Vegetables > 

Chinese Fresh Cabbage, Chinese Cabbage,China Liandahang price supplier

Chinese Fresh Cabbage, Chinese Cabbage
FOB Price:Price can be negotiated
Production Capacity:20000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year
Payment Terms: US $100 - 500 / Metric Ton
Update Time:2021-09-18
Product Description

We are leading supplier for Chinese Fresh Cabbage, iqf Chinese Cabbage, contact us on email/ fax. welcome to visit our plant.thx

Thank you for your browse Chinese Fresh Cabbage, Chinese Cabbage


To: Importers and Customers

Our manufactory would like to cooperate with reliable business partner!

We will overcome current global finance crisis together with all customers!


Updated Sales Information of Seasonal Vegetable & fruit :

1.1. Varieties : Sweet Paprika, Yidu chili, Jin ta chili ( Puya chili ), Xi An chili, Jintiao chili, America red chili, Tianying chili, Chaotian chili, Bullet chili, Xin Yi Dai chili, etc.

1.2. Pungency degree, hot degree: Mild, Medium, high.

2. Hot Sale chilies, pimiento:

2.1. 2010 crop Chaotian Chili ( Tianying chili, Bullet chili, Xin Yi dai chili ), America red chili, Jintiao chili, Xi An chili, Jinta chili ( Puya chili ), Yidu chilli, Sweet Paprika are completely on the market now, kindly contact us promptly, we will quote you at best net price ASAP.

2.2. Guajillo Smoked Paprika, Smoked America red chilli, chillies Smoked, smoked chili flakes, Pimienton  are on the market now, Producing capacity: 1200-1800kg per hour.

2.3. Powder & Flake & Crush : Crushed Paprika, Paprika Powder, Paprika Crush, Paparika Flakes, Crushed Chili, Chili Crush, Chili Powder, Chili Flakes, Chilli Powder, Crushed Chilli, Chilli Crush, Chilli Flake.

2.3.1 . Color Value of Paprika Powder: 90-220ASTA .

2.3.2 .Our chillies/paprika powder & flake & crush: EU standard, can be exported to Japan, USA, Korea, Mexico, Spain and other countries.

Size: Powder: 40-120mesh; Flake: 5-12mm; Crush: 5-25mesh.

2.3.3 . Our milling equipment of powder & flake & crush  is the most advanced in China.

We can supply garlic granule, garlic powder, onion granule, onion powder, chillies/paprika powder & flake & crush.

3. 2010 crop Garlic, Ginger, red onion, yellow onion, shallot, holland potato, taro, fuji apple, chestnut, white turnip, chinese cabbage, carrot, etc,  are on the market at present.


Chinese Fresh Cabbage, iqf chinese cabbage details:

1. Item name: fresh chinese cabbage.

2. Size: 1.25kg and up (1 - 2kg/pcs, 2 - 3kg/pcs, 3 - 4kg/pcs, 4 - 5kg/pcs).

3. Packing:  

Outer packing: 10kg/carton, 15kg/carton, 17kg/carton, 20kg/carton, meshbag or as per customization.

Inner packing: wrapped with paper.

4. Place of origin: Shandong, China.

5. Harvest time: July, 2010

6. Supply capacity: 20,000MT/year.

7. Supply period: all the round year.

8. Lead time: 7-10 days/40' RH container after prepayment is arrived.

9. Conventional Terms of payment:

9.1.  After sales confirmation signed, 50% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 50% T/T paid is into our account.

9.2. After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

10. Minimum Order : 1 x 40' FCL.

11. Price terms : FOB, CFR and CIF.
12. Shipment port : Qingdao port, China.

13. Inspection Certificate :

FDA certificate, Fumigation/Disinfection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Phytosanitary Certificate and Inspection Certificate of Quantity & Quality.

14 .  Contact person ( general manager ): Ms.Wei.

If you need our quotation, kindly reply to us for size, variety, packing, destination port, terms of price, payment terms and quantity, then we will quote you at best net price.


Welcome to our manufactory, ( Jiaozhou ) Qingdao, China to visit!

For your first cooperation with our manufactory, we hope you to inspect in person during packing and shipment.

Product Type: Cruciferous Vegetabless Type: Cabbage Style: Fresh
Cultivation Type: Common Certification: FDA Place of Origin: Shandong China (Mainland)
Brand Name: Liandahang
Other Products
Company Profile
Name: Qingdao Liandahang Foods Co., Ltd.
Address: Lujia Village, Madian Town, Jiaozhou City, Qingdao City, Shandong Province. China
Browse Hot Product By Alphabetically A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Qingdao Liandahang Foods Co., Ltd.
  • Location: Qingdao, Shandong, China
  • Year Established:
Send your message
Contact Information
Contact: Mr. xp wei
Tel: 86 - 532 - 86623306
Fax: 86 - 532 - 86623306
Chat Online
Share Product
Share to Facebook
Share to LinkedIn
Share to Twitter
Copy Link