Food & Beverage Online | B2B Food market platform in China
Product
  • Product
  • Selling Leads
  • Buying Requests
  • Suppliers
Product
  • Product
  • Selling Leads
  • Buying Requests
  • Suppliers
Food online >  Products > 
View:    
 Yunnan   Hot   Chili
Yunnan Hot Chili
  • FOB Price: Price can be negotiated
  • Supply Ability: 300 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month
Hot chili 2010new crop Commodity:Yunnan Hot Chili SHU:15000~20000 Processing Type:Raw Certification:HACCP,HALAL,FDA,ISO,QS We are a leader producer and supplier for red hot chili. 0~30000 SHU. Grade ...
 Yunnan  small rice chilli stemless w/o caps
Yunnan small rice chilli stemless w/o caps
  • FOB Price: Price can be negotiated
  • Supply Ability: 200 MTS
  • Payment: FOB
Yunnan small rice chilli stemless w/o caps Length:2-5cm Hot degree:45000-60000shu Moisture:12% max Impurity:2% max Broken:5% max Packing:20kgs/bag Loading:10 mts/40‘FCL
 Yunnan   Hot  Pepper With Best Taste
Yunnan Hot Pepper With Best Taste
  • FOB Price: Price can be negotiated
Originate from "Plant Kingdom"--Yunnan, China Acquire directly from farmers Top quality Clean and sanitary Reasonable price Support Retail Our company is established when we in university. ...
 Hot   Yunnan   Chili
Hot Yunnan Chili
  • FOB Price: Price can be negotiated
  • Supply Ability: 500 Ton/Tons per Month We can totally
  • Payment: US $1,500 - 2,000 / Ton
1)Item Name:Hot Yunnan Chili 2)Place of origin:Yunnan, China 3)Heat:12000-14000SHU 4)Moisture:16%max 5)Size:6-12cm up Item Name Hot Yunnan chili Appearance Red, Stemless Size 6-12cm up Heat 12000-140...
 Yunnan  Red  Hot   Chili
Yunnan Red Hot Chili
  • FOB Price: Price can be negotiated
1.No Speckle, no stones, no heavy metal. 2.No Aflatoxin, no Salmonella, no Pesticide, no Artificial colourants (such as Suda Crushed: 3% max. Yellow spot, 3% max. Total Ash: 6% max. Strictly selected...
DRY RED  YUNNAN   CHILI
DRY RED YUNNAN CHILI
  • FOB Price: Price can be negotiated
DRY RED YUNNAN CHILI Features: MEDIUM HOT, YUNNAN CHILI Minimal Order: 18MT Certificates: PHYTOSANITARY CERTIFICATE Size: 5-14CM LENGTH Packing: IN P.P. BAG OR CARTON Payment/Shipment: T/T OR L/C AT ...
brined and sliced shape of  hot  pepper
brined and sliced shape of hot pepper
  • FOB Price: Price can be negotiated
  • Supply Ability: 50 Ton/Tons per Day
brined and sliced shape o hot pepper 1. exporting to Japan, Korea 2. FDA, QS, ISO22000, HACCP 3. our factory, plant base Preservation Process: Brine, oil Flavor: spicy Shelf time: 6 months Shape: blo...
<1Next >Go to Page
Haven't found the right supplier yet ? Let matching verified suppliers find you Join Global Buyer
For
Buyers
For
Sellers